Thursday, August 12, 2010

Orange County Fair-- Updated!

Yay!  So, I went to the OC Fair and I had a lot of fun with my friends! I tried a few new food items, spent only about $32, so I stayed within my budget, and I left with a ton of photos on my camera and a cute little banana! I also got in for free after donating school supplies and to end the night we all went on the grand Ferris wheel. I always get a little nervous when it comes to height, so I was little icky on the Ferris wheel, but after a few moments I started feeling better. =) I guess I have to say good bye to the OC Fair for this year, but I am definitely going to see you again next summer! 

I won a banana!<3
This is made out of butter!
This is pretty and it is made out of licorice! 

The turkey leg!
I love blooming onions!
Ice sculpture!

Yes, I tried the battered potatoes! Not that bad! =D
The group! Some members of the Union of Vietnamese Student Associations of So-Cal (CSUF, CSULB, CSULA, UCSD, UCLA)

So many adventures await....

XOX

Emma P.




No comments:

Post a Comment